Monetize your website
If you are wondering how to make money with a website, you are not alone. Lots of business owners and managers are searching for ways that they can boost their sales through their websites.
When many business starts, they always think having a website is just for online presence. They think that it’s just a rule of thumb that they should have one too, but this is all wrong and that’s why many websites are not maintained. I have been checking on many websites and its really frustrating that even the biggest companies we know in Tanzania have outdated websites. This all brings me to the conclusion that not many business owners know that their websites are a marketing tool that is supposed to bring in money for their business. Let’s be honest, why investing in a 2million TSH website if it's not going to bring in any return? It's better to have that money used elsewhere to boost business operations.
So, knowing this problem exists, I have decided to prepare something to help you with how you can monetize your website. Yeah, make that website pay back its investment’s costs. Below are steps to monetize your website. let's dive in
1. Make sure your website is interactive. With an interactive website, you can do a lot. From chatting with your visitors live (visitors who are currently on your website) to sending them emails directly on the chat, you can literally do a lot. Nowadays we have many chat tools that can help you get leads.
2. Add Analytical tools on your website. Having a chat tool on your website is not enough to monetize your website. Add an analytical tool on your website to help know your website visitor’s behavior. Knowing what pages your visitors check on when they visit your website can help you know your business strength, weaknesses, to add to that it can help you know what services you can advertise most.
3. Do online Advertising for your services. Yes, you heard me right. Learn to run campaigns on the services you are offering. By the way, advertising is done by many big brands. You should practice the culture of advertising your services once in a while to boost your sales. So, when you advertise your services, direct your viewers to your website. You want them to learn more about you, right? Then bring them home (your website) and convert them to customers through chat on your website.
4. Do social media. There is no arguing that social media is the best place to build a brand-customer relationship. With social media, you can interact with your customers and prospects closely. Use this opportunity to direct them to your website, where they can learn more about your services and products. Research shows that 75% of people will buy from brands they have interacted with on social media. So why are you not yet using social media to grow your business?
5. Improve your SEO. Search engine optimization is the practice of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine. SEO will help to ensure that you get huge website traffic from which you can turn them into customers.
Having said all this, I hope now you know how important your website is to your business. Use your website to grow your business and boost your overall sales. Wondering where to start? Don’t worry, At Wbiz smart we help businesses to monetize their websites and boost their sales. We can help you too. Just call +255 767 358 485 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your project started and watch how your sales grow.